Your role is to ensure the agency is profitable and sustainable by creating the most relevant and accurate information and analysis for all financial, operational, and HR related functions. This position will have a range of 25-30 hours a week.
Requirements for Position
- Bachelor Degree and minimum 2 years of office management, HR and bookkeeping experience
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable reviewing and analyzing financial statements and related company data and providing insights
- Should be highly organized and process-oriented with attention to detail
- Should be comfortable communicating regularly with office visitors, employees, clients, vendors, and partners
To oversee all operational, financial and HR day-to-day activities.
- To work with the executive team to develop, plan and coordinate the processes and procedures of the company, as well as strategy and execution of all efforts.
- To compile, organize and present financial data and recommendations that can be utilized in creating departmental and overall company strategy, processes and procedures.
- To go regularly delight and elevate Anvil employees, clients, and partners
- Developing and formulating of all policies and procedures for the agency
- Preparing and reporting company payroll and all related transactions
- Coordinating and involvement in the Client Satisfaction process and implementation in collaboration with the Executive Team
- Creating and strategically administrating the bi-annual Client Satisfaction process and implementation
- Managing and controlling of all client invoices and monthly timesheet review to ensure accuracy of data entry by account team
- Managing all vendor relationships, contracts and roadmaps, working with all parts of HR & IT to ensure maximum value, timely delivery and team-based solutions
- Reviewing all contracts and proposals signed by the agency for tools, clients, and partnerships
- Developing, preparing and reviewing all financial records and transactions for the business (invoices, checks, receipts, bank accounts, credit card accounts and financial reports)
- Preparing all financial reporting and monthly dashboard and analyzing the data to provide insights and recommendations that will result in greater profitability and create projections based on information for future business decisions.
- Reconciling and balancing of all financial accounts; compiling reports to show statistics: accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business
- Preparing and managing company long and short term financial projections in collaboration with the President, VP and other members of the team
- Managing of quarterly and year-end tax preparation, working with the CPA to create all tax documents and information for IRS and Paychex
- Creating and managing all HR processes (hiring, termination, benefits, quarterly benefit statements, data reporting, etc.)
- Liaison between company and all benefit vendors and representatives
- Supporting time-tracking training with all new employees
- Tracking and managing all team data (dashboard, employee performance, employee compensation, HR issues) in collaboration with the Executive Team
- Supporting new hire process and paperwork in collaboration with the Vice President
- Creating and assisting with termination process and paperwork, working with the Vice President
- Ensuring the office environment accurately reflects Anvil’s Manifesto by being clean and professional
- Managing all office-related tasks
- Advising team-building activities on budget
- Assisting President as needed
- Providing secretarial/administrative support for Board of Directors, including taking notes and distributing materials prior and post quarterly meetings, as directed by President
How to Apply
To be considered, please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com.
No calls please.