Your role is to ensure the agency is profitable and running smoothly by creating the most relevant and accurate information and analysis for all financial, operational and HR related functions. This position will act as primary contact for Company-wide vendors, services and is responsible for ensuring Company policies are followed. The part-time position will have a range of 25+/- hours a week.
Requirements for Position
- Bachelor Degree and minimum 2 years of office management, administrative or executive assistant experience, HR and bookkeeping experience
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Must be comfortable reviewing and analyzing financial statements and related company data and providing insights
- Should be highly organized and process-oriented with attention to detail
- Should be comfortable communicating regularly with office visitors, employees, clients, vendors, and partners
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats
- To work with the management team to develop, plan and coordinate the processes and procedures of the company, as well as strategy and execution of all efforts.
- To compile, organize and present financial data, recommendations and reportin.
- Develop intra-office protocols and streamline administrative procedures
- Oversee all operational and HR day-to-day activities
- To go regularly delight and elevate Anvil employees, clients, and partners
- Develop, formulate and oversee the implementation of all office policies and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department to ensure all office equipment is operational
- Prepare, submit and report monthly company payroll
- Prepare, submit and report monthly 401(k) contributions
- Create and strategically administrate the annual NetPromoter Score client satisfaction survey
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord including contracts and price negotiations
- Review contracts and proposals signed by the agency for tools, clients and partnerships
- Work with the Account Team to create, distribute and track all client invoices and payments
- Ensure office visitors are welcomed and comfortable
- Develop, prepare and review all financial records and transactions for the business (invoices, checks, receipts, bank accounts, credit card accounts and financial reports)
- Prepare all financial reports and monthly dashboard; analyze data to provide insights and recommendations that will result in greater profitability and create projections based on information for future business decisions
- Reconcile and balance all financial accounts; compile reports to show statistics: weekly accounts receivable report, accounts payable report, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business
- Prepare and manage company long and short-term financial projections in collaboration with the President and other members of the team
- Work with CPA on a quarterly and year-end basis to create tax documents for IRS, ADP and other reporting agencies.
- Create and manage all HR processes (hiring, termination, benefits, data reporting, etc.)
- Act as liaison between company and all benefit vendors and representatives
- Track and manage all team data (employee performance, employee compensation, HR issues) in collaboration with the management team
- Support new hire process, orientation and paperwork in collaboration with the management team
- Create and assist with termination process and paperwork in collaboration with the management team
- Ensure the office environment accurately reflects Anvil’s culture by being clean and professional
- Advise and assist with team-building activities including budget and scheduling
- Assisting President and Vice President as needed
- Provide administrative support for the management team
How to Apply
To be considered, please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com.
No calls please. Anvil Media is an equal opportunity employer.