For a small company, Anvil offers benefits and perks similar to what you would find in a large company. New employees are offered health insurance, vision insurance and retirement benefits in addition to much more. It’s also important to Anvil that we take care of each of our employees and help keep them healthy, physically, emotionally and financially, so they can focus on their work, and most importantly, on all the things they enjoy outside the office.
- 15 days of PTO are given to all employees each year (prorated for new employees).
- Health insurance, both medical & vision, is covered 100% for all employees on the 1st of the month following their first 90 days. Dental insurance and adding spouses and dependents are available to be included with an out of pocket expense.
- A 401k savings plan is offered to all employees, including a competitive employer match.
- All employees are provided with long-term disability and life insurance, and can opt in for short-term disability for a nominal fee.
- A work-life balance employee assistance program is offered to aid in childcare and/or eldercare referrals, financial planning, stress management, career development and assistance for victims of identity theft.
- Travel assistance for help with replacing lost prescriptions and passports, hospital admission assistance, emergency medical evacuation, and more when traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- Paid new parent PTO.
- A professional development budget is given to each employee to attend industry events and seminars, take courses to increase a skill set or other relevant programs.
- Monthly brown bag lunch sessions are planned to educate employees on relevant topics such as presentation skills, digital marketing practices, industry tools and platforms and more.
- Anvil has developed a unique internal training and certification program for paid and organic search, and provides in house training to help team members acquire the skills they need to be successful, including earning their Google and Bing certifications for paid search and analytics.
- Employees can bring dogs to work twice a month!
- Anvil Media volunteers for a half day each quarter as a team, and employees help choose locations based on interests.
- Each quarter Anvil employees go on a field trip together. Activities have included scavenger hunts in the city, go-kart racing, boat day on the river and skiing at Mt. Hood.
- Anvil also competes in the Portland ad agency softball and bowling leagues.
And the fun doesn’t stop there. The team participates regularly in friendly fantasy football and NCAA tournament bracket competitions, plans birthday celebrations and enjoys happy hour at some of our great, local Portland establishments, just to name a few things.