No other marketing channel is better suited for messaging your customers and leads than email.
Year over year, it leads all other channels for conversion rates (even beating SEO), as well as other engagement metrics. Any holistic audience-centric marketing strategy should involve email marketing services.
Let’s take a look at our approach…
Why Choose Anvil For Your Email Marketing Services?
- Our “smart” email marketing plan will take full advantage of data (behaviors) across the user journey, allowing for more personalized and relevant messages delivered to the right people, at the right time.
- Optimized email messaging allows for fewer sends to the most loyal and engaged subset of users. Email (and search) are traditionally the top-converting marketing channels for most industries.
- By marrying email performance reports to search and social data, we can craft a cohesive messaging strategy for your users and customers.
Audit & Plan + Strategy & Planning
Anvil will assess the entirety of your email marketing setup and campaigns (including manual and triggered emails, push notifications, SMS messaging) to learn where improvements can be made. We will also call out competitor email performance within the industry.
Our audits include:
- Email metrics (baselines and trends)
- Email service provider audit, with recommendations of new ESP (as needed)
- Email list health: Anvil will grade list health based on activity metrics and other best practice criteria
- Identify customer database segments and opportunities
- Email database mapping: This ensures XYZ can message users based on behavioral and other query types
- Competitor analysis
This stage will also allow for recommendations around your email marketing platform. We are experts in more than a dozen email platforms for businesses.
Email Marketing Plan Implementation
Regardless of the age or state of your current email setup, Anvil’s email marketing work will spell out priorities for optimization and improvement. It all starts with our data-driven strategy, including:
- Full email messaging strategy: to include send segments and cadence recommendations, this approach will also take into account other marketing channels, and how email can complement them toward XYZ’s KPIs
- ESP migration assistance: if XYZ chooses a new email service provider, Anvil will assist in migrating segments, lists, and rules over to the new platform, as well as provide training assistance in the new platform
- Reporting setup and configuration
Email Marketing Services Management & Reporting
Our ongoing email marketing services will ensure the execution of your email strategy and your campaigns, as well as provide ongoing actionable insights. We’ll oversee and monitor your ongoing list of health and improvement on top KPIs.
Additional activities are likely to include:
- Monitoring send data
- Monitoring deliverability
- Ongoing refinement of email segments, rules, and queries
- Ongoing updates of email journey mapping
- Reporting & Analysis: monthly tracking and trending performance over time and outlining action items based on data
- Lead a quarterly strategic review and planning meeting that provide a high-level overview of performance to date, fresh industry and competitive insights, and digital marketing opportunities for the future
- Strategic Consulting: providing you with outreach best practices, industry trends, and growth opportunities