Anvil is an active participant in the marketing industry, presenting at over 50 regional and national conferences and events throughout the year. Check out our upcoming presentations and the calendar for a full schedule of events.
Marketing Events Calendar
WHAT: This is the event that you will not want to miss! Join us for three days of discussion about all the latest in digital marketing and SEO. Pamper yourself with hiking, brewery tours, shopping or the Beaver Run Resort Spa during your downtime. It’s a great chance to hang out with speakers, sponsors and other attendees!
What can you expect from SearchCon? We have an exciting line-up of industry experts in SEO, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Search Marketing! Check out our presenting thought leaders, schedule and more information.
If you are an SEO or Digital Marketing Professional you won’t want to miss this event.
WHEN: April 25 – 27, 2018
WHERE: Breckenridge, Colorado
WHO: Jane is an executive trainer, corporate learning leader, presentation coach, and speech communications consultant at JB Communications. Jane helps companies retain top tier talent through employee training and development. Great communication skills can change how team work together, and help professionals reach the next level in their career. Jane’s expertise is in guiding individuals to optimize the way they communicate so they perform at their best.
WHAT: Industries across the board face the ongoing challenge of engaging top tier talent for retention. The good news- if you’ve been tapped as top tier talent, or even “high potential” you can expect more pay and increased benefits compared to your counterparts. So, what exactly are the traits that employers look for in top tier individuals? What skills do you need to hone to stand out from your competition? Whether you are job seeking, underemployed, looking to change careers, or satisfying your intellectual curiosity, identify and hone the traits that employers crave in their high potential talent.
What you will learn at this webinar:
- Job skill trends
- Top tier talent traits
- How to demonstrate and communicate your top tier skills
WHEN: April 26, 2018 from 11 am – 12 pm RSVP Today!
WHO: Kent Lewis, President and Founder of Anvil Media and pdxMindShare. Lewis is also an adjunct professor at Portland State University and regularly speaks and contributes to industry publications as an industry expert.
WHAT: Social Media can have a huge impact not only on your business but your brand. This workshop gives a different perspective to our Basic Social Media workshop. Rest-assured your customers are talking to your brand on social media. But, are you listening?
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube offer an opportunity to learn from your customers, prospects and even competitors. Social platforms also offer you a cost-effective channel for market research, generating awareness and providing customer support.
In his 3-hour workshop, Anvil Media President & Founder, Kent Lewis, will outline 5 Benefits of Social Media Marketing and 10 Essential Social Media Strategies that will help you formulate and refine a social media program for your business. He will provide real-world case studies, best practices and additional resources. Lastly, Lewis will host a clinic; reviewing attendee social media presences’ and provide real-time feedback to make social media work more effectively for your business.
WHEN: May 8, 2018 from 8:30 am – 12 pm
WHO: Jennifer Anderson, PCC, PMC, DTM, is an internationally recognized career development expert, trainer and author. She is a collaborative partner with Sacramento-based Science2WellBeing, a leading creator of evidence-based advanced coaching tools.
WHAT: Most people are aware that we are more effective when we work toward goals based on our values. What few people understand is that we operate on two different sets of values. First, core values, which are inherent and more or less permanent; and second, acquired values, which we absorb from our changing environment. The problem arises when our acquired values conflict with and overshadow our core values. As a leader, you should be able to identify and leverage the scientifically proven connection between individuals’ core values and their sense of peace, better health and momentum in fulfilling their personal and professional goals.
What you will learn at this webinar:
- Understand why you may be experiencing a disconnect between what you say are your priorities and your daily choices and habits
- Understand why you sometimes make decisions that you later come to regret
- Discover how to lower stress and create greater life satisfaction, as well as achieve better results in your personal and professional goals
WHEN: May 17, 2018 from 11 am – 12 pm
WHAT: Digital Summit is a two-day event combining the world’s most influential thought leaders and the world’s most innovative and influential brands.
Why you should attend Digital Summit:
- Amazing Content: 45+ in-depth sessions & workshops will not only help you stay ahead of the latest digital trends but also provide you with tons practical, game-changing takeaways you can immediately apply to your marketing strategy. You might need a second brain to pack it all in.
- Brilliant Speakers: We ♥ smart people. Learn directly from the brands and thought leaders who are making the biggest impact on the world’s economy — now and into the future. Get under the hood and stay ahead of the strategic curve with Facebook, Google, Amazon, and many more!
- Productive Networking: It’s the all-important “hallway track.” We’re talking hundreds of seasoned marketers, strategists, designers, and more (just like you!) to mingle and connect with. You never know what inspiration, partnerships, or business deals you’ll leave with after two days at Digital Summit.
- Fun with Friends: Make it a team event! Divide and and conquer different “tracks” within the Digital Summit program. Use us as a lab for team building and max impact on your bottom line. Awesome team discounts and perks are available!
- Be the Hero of the Office: You’ll leave with access to our speakers’ presentation decks. Want to go deeper and be the hero of the office by bringing back more enhanced content? Ask about ticket packages that include access to Slidecast audio + presentation slide recordings.
- Nice Extras: Free wi-fi, open bars, cool event swag, concierge service, exclusive meet & greets, onsite giveaways, parties and receptions…the list goes on. All hand-crafted for you to put a bow on your overall conference experience.
WHEN: June 12th – 13th
WHERE: Oregon Convention Center (777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd · Portland, OR 97232)