Digital Marketing Careers at Anvil
Anvil is actively looking for self-directed, highly organized communicators who accept challenges. Our core values – Passion, Commitment & Growth Mindedness are reflected in every member of our team. If you are like-minded – we want to hear from you.
Since 2000, Anvil has been an agency of fixers and problem solvers who amplify our clients’ messaging through a myriad of digital marketing initiatives. The company has evolved over the years, but our commitment to the craft of measurable and performance marketing is unchanged. In the video below, hear first-hand from Anvil employees as they describe why they chose Anvil as a place to learn and grow.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Anvil is an integrated digital marketing agency. We specialize in the following disciplines:
- Organic search engine optimization (SEO)
- Paid media marketing (pay-per-click marketing)
- Social media marketing
Anvil generates a measurable return-on-investment (ROI) for its clients by understanding and solving unique marketing and business challenges. Some of our service deliverables include:
- Multi-channel marketing solutions like the Anvil Marketing Index Scorecard, an in-depth audit focused on Brand Impact, Website Performance, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Media Performance and Social Media Performance
- The AMP (Anvil Marketing Package), an all-inclusive, flexible, digital marketing plan that incorporates pay-per-click management, search engine optimization, and social media management.
Since we all need a reason to wake up in the morning and go to work, you’ll find Anvil a challenging and rewarding work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including healthcare benefits, matching IRA savings plans, and performance bonuses. And let’s not forget the monthly happy hour gatherings, quarterly field trips, team volunteering for local non-profits, and advertising agency league activities. Check out the benefits Anvil offers employees as well as our commitment to community via our Charity of Choice program.
Current Job Openings:
Commitment to Diversity
Anvil is always looking for the best talent to join the team. Candidates should read and resonate with our Purpose, Vision, Mission, Values, and Credo and meet the baseline requirements outlined in the job description. That being said, we value passion, commitment and growth-mindedness above applicable knowledge, skills, and experience, which can be learned via our Insights, taught at Anvil University or gained on the job.
Anvil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Since Anvil’s founding in 2000, we discovered that our best talent has spanned gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, height, weight and mobility. We understand that diversity is essential to creating the most engaging workplace and best possible client outcomes. Anvil is a safe, if not ideal, place for anyone to build a career.
For more insights into our hiring philosophy, read these articles:
- Hire for Culture, Talent and Traits, not Skills, Knowledge or Experience
- How to Hire and Develop a Winning Team
- 12 Career Tips for Growth-Minded Individuals
- Take this quiz to find out if you’ve found your Dream Job
- Five Steps to a Successful Career in Search Engine Marketing
Please email us with your resume and/or any questions about our hiring policies and evaluation criteria.
As part of our community to diversity, Anvil contributes to the Inclusion in Digital Marketing Scholarship. Contact us to learn more and to apply!
To learn more about working at Anvil, check out our social media profiles and follow the #AnvilLive hashtag.
We look forward to reviewing your application!