Every other month (or so), the Anvil team offers the community a live webinar on digital marketing topics during the lunch hour. The subject matter is chosen based on feedback received from attendees of previous presentations and we aim to keep the material timely and relevant. The information for our next webinar follows and the presentations from past seminars below. We hope you can join us.
Upcoming Webinar Topics (by Month) for 2019:
- April – Paid Media: Digital ad trends – programmatic/OTT/RTB
- May – Amazon Store Optimization: Leveraging SEO & Paid to maximize reach and revenue
- June – Content Marketing: Developing an effective content strategy for 2020 and beyond
- July – Online Reputation Management: Maximizing SEO, PPC, social media and reviews to curate your brand
- August – Email Marketing: Increasing revenue via the last mile of email communications
- September – Voice Search: Owning the best answer via organic and paid opportunities + skills
- October – Conversion Rate Optimization: Increasing revenue via A/B testing and improving the user experience
- November – Organic Search: Focusing on audio (podcasting), video (YouTube) & image (Google) optimization
- December – Social Media: Platform review – updates on organic content optimization and advertising options
- Mobile Marketing: Revisiting your mobile strategy, including localized targeting and app store optimization (TBD)
- Local Search: Maximizing visibility via organic, paid and social media optimization (TBD)
Join us as Anvil’s Vice President, Mike Terry, outlines effective techniques for marketers interested in maintaining, if not increasing, budgets during a recession and improving performance during a downturn.
Listen in as Anvil Media’s very own experts discuss their predictions for what will be the up and coming trends in media for 2019. We’ll discuss & debate the likelihood of our predictions while providing general thoughts on each topic.
Join Anvil Media’s CEO, Kent Lewis, for five key strategies that will dramatically increase lead volume and quality.
Anvil Media’s Search Engine Optimization Specialist, Mike Grill, who will be covering everything from fundamental site structure to keyword optimization to content flow and funnel alignment and how this all plays into optimizing your ecommerce site’s conversion rate.
June 2018 Webinar: Digital Strategy Done Right: Defining and Implementing Strategic Planning and Thinking for Marketers, Agencies, and Business Owners
Anvil Media’s Director of Insight, Stephen Hammill, explores the role of digital strategy in defining goals and marketing tactics matched to the right technologies.
Anvil Media’s Search Engine Specialist, Nic Jolin, provides insights into gaining local visibility in the search engine results pages.
Anvil Media’s Paid Media Strategist, Brett Myers, guides you through the process of building a sturdy, successful marketing campaign from the foundation up.
Anvil Media’s Social Media Specialist, Terran Benedict, shares best practices for creating your brand’s podcast, or sponsoring another branded podcast, to uncover new hyper-active consumer audiences.
Anvil Media’s President and Founder, Kent Lewis, shares the importance of and tips for optimizing your website for voice search and position 0.
Anvil’s Director of Insight, Stephen Hammill, explores trends around marketing solutions that use data to go “beyond the channel”, including platforms, software, and quick-and-dirty tips we can use to capture insights and display them in innovative and invigorating ways.
Seattle Interactive Conference with Kent Lewis:
Search Marketing: The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same