Anvil is a boutique integrated marketing agency in Portland, Oregon and we are seeking an addition to our team of digital marketing ninjas. Think you want to join us? Read on and get in touch if you fit the bill.
The Paid Media Specialist role at Anvil are experts in their areas of digital advertising (PPC, Display, Mobile, Behavioral). The Paid Media Specialist is always seeking to elevate the client’s business by making data driven recommendations and strives to continuously improve Anvil’s services with their knowledge and ideas. This role regularly discusses the latest and greatest tactics, tools and strategies with the Anvil team in order to keep them on the cutting edge. And the team comes to the Paid Media Specialist for their expertise and to collaborate on client accounts.
Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience managing AdWords campaigns
- Current Google AdWords Certification
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and execute detailed, efficient, effective and innovative digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
- Understands and can articulate to clients what constitutes a good landing page, and provide examples the client can use to design their own
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. Must also possess exceptional writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly juggle many projects, always meeting deadlines, and exceeding client and team expectations. And yes, we’ll want to hear some examples.
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills a plus
- No relocation allocated for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2+ years of experience digital marketing; agency experience a plus
We offer competitive compensation packages including healthcare benefits, matching 401k savings plan, professional development budget and more. Let’s not forget the regular happy hours, field trips and advertising agency league activities like bowling and softball. The Account Executive will report directly to the Senior Account Executive and/or VP.
To be considered, please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com.