Anvil is an integrated digital marketing agency based in Portland, Oregon. We are seeking an addition to our team of digital marketing experts. Interested in taking your digital marketing career to the next level at an award-winning agency, please reach out and let us know.
The Paid Media Specialist role at Anvil are passionate about digital advertising (PPC, Social, Display, Mobile, Shopping, OTT, RTB, Behavioral, etc.). The Paid Media Specialist continually seeks to elevate the client’s business by making data driven recommendations and strives to continuously improve Anvil’s paid media services based on experience, knowledge and creating thinking. This role regularly discusses the latest and greatest tactics, tools and strategies with the Anvil team in order to maintain a firm grasp on the rapidly evolving industry. The ideal candidate has a thirst for learning, is passionate about the discipline of digital advertising and is committed to coworkers and clients.
- Current Google Ads and Analytics Certifications, Microsoft Ads/Bing desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills a plus
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
- Ability to switch-task when needed; seamlessly juggle multiple projects
- Track record of consistently meeting deadlines as well as coworker and client expectations
- Natural ability to analyze data and distill actionable insights
- Understand and articulate to clients what constitutes a good landing page, and be able to provide feedback to maximize conversion rates
- 2+ years of experience managing Google Ads or social advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of experience digital marketing; agency experience a plus
- 2 year college degree, Bachelor’s Degree desirable (business, marketing, finance, economics, journalism, are most beneficial)
- Resides in Greater Portland market is a plus, but we are entertaining remote workers who fit the role
- If you consider yourself a Person of Color (POC), LGBTQ or another underserved group, please do not hesitate to reach out or apply
We offer a competitive compensation benefits package including healthcare, matching 401k savings plan, professional development budget and more. While we work hard to delight and elevate our clients, we also like to have fun, including virtual and real-world happy hours, field trips, volunteer activities and when COVID is behind us, group events like agency league softball. The Paid Media Specialist will report directly to the Senior Account Executive and/or VP.
The salary range for this position is $40-65K annually, depending on experience. Candidates with 7+ years’ paid media experience may qualify for a Strategist role. Please inquire for more information.
For additional insights into benefits and our commitment to diversity, visit our Careers page and watch the video. To be considered, please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.