Anvil is a boutique integrated marketing agency in Portland, Oregon and we are looking for a talented, experienced, and passionate Account Executive to join our team.
You will be responsible for the initiation and management of all digital marketing for our clients and serve as the client’s main contact.
Requirements / Experience:
- 3+ years of agency experience that provides an understanding of digital marketing, optimization, media, and strategy.
- Google Analytics Certified is a plus.
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. Must also possess exceptional writing skills
- Full understanding of the principles of SEO, Paid Media, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently organize workload and workflow .
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs
- No relocation allocated for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving client’s objectives.
- Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry.
- Provide strategic planning and direction on the account, including project management.
- Efficiently, cost-effectively manage agency resources and billing.
- Maintain a sense of teamwork.
We offer competitive compensation packages including healthcare benefits, matching 401k savings plan, professional development budget and more. Let’s not forget the regular happy hours, field trips and advertising agency league activities like bowling and softball. The Account Executive will report directly to the Senior Account Executive and/or VP.
To be considered, please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls please.