The objective of heat map testing is to provide in-depth analysis and insights into the ways in which users interact with a website. Heat mapping helps us to understand how most users see, interact, and ultimately engage with the website to then make informed decisions about website structure, webpage layout, calls-to-action, technical functionality, and more. If you are interested in engaging Anvil in heatmap testing, please fill out the form below.
What is Heat Mapping?
The presentation of collected data into an image that depicts both hot and cold areas of the tested web page. “Hot” areas are those that earn the most attention or engagement from users while “cold” areas are those that get ignored.
Heat Map Testing Services
The goal is to determine how website optimizations, design updates, or on page copy edits can affect the user experience and conversion rate of the website. Anvil Media’s Heat Mapping Audit and Plan deliverables include:
- Analysis of a set number of pages per agreed service level.
- Images and videos showing how users interact with the website.
- Insights into the results of the test and strategies to turn those insights into actionable website improvements.
Heat Map Testing Benefits
- Adjust web page layouts, web designs, and functionality according to actual user behaviors.
- Get a real-world sample of how users actually interact with the website.
- Create A/B Tests for on-page elements, and determine which elements best drive the user journey and ultimately drive conversions.
- Pinpoint technical issues that cause users to leave the site or not convert.
For more information on heat map testing analysis, check out this blog post:
Get clear insights about user behavior and understand how to improve your web pages with heat map testing. If you are interested in engaging Anvil in heatmap testing or would like to discuss a customized digital marketing package, please fill out the form below.