Anvil is a boutique integrated marketing agency in Portland, Oregon and we are seeking an addition to our team of marketing professional. Anvil is one of the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. Think you want to join us? Read on and get in touch if you fit the bill.
Anvil is looking for a SEM Coordinator to join our team. This SEM Coordinator should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Assist in the creation of digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Perform online research, including keyword research and competitive benchmarking
- Develop ad copy or campaigns for Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising or social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- Support search engine optimization (SEO) analysis and recommendations
- Support organic social media auditing and planning, including content strategy and development
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Database management (email, marketing or sales automation)
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio)
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
Anvil is looking for a recent 4-year college graduate in the Portland area who is majoring in Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized, with extensive knowledge of paid digital media and paid social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is required, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is ideal but not required.
We offer competitive compensation packages including healthcare benefits, matching 401k savings plan, professional development budget and more. Let’s not forget the regular happy hours, field trips and advertising agency league activities. The SEM Coordinator will report to the Account Executive and/or VP.
To be considered, please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to HR.
Anvil Media is an equal opportunity employer.