Earlier this month Google revamped its Partner Program and promoted 3% of their North America partner agencies to the coveted Premier level—and we were one of them (!!!)
What’s a Google Partner?
Google created their partner program back in 2011 to connect businesses with advertising agencies that were capable of helping them grow through AdWords advertising. Badged Partners are advertising agencies that:
- Have at least one employee certified in AdWords Fundamentals and one of the five specialties (Advanced Search, Display, Mobile, Video, and Shopping)
- Manage a minimum of $10,000 in AdWords ad spend in any 90-day period
- All accounts meet Google’s performance minimums
What’s a Google Premier Partner?
A new recognition reserved for Google’s most valued agencies. Less than 3% of Badge Partners were promoted to Premier status. In order to become a Premier Partner, agencies were held to higher spend thresholds, higher performance standards, and more certification requirements.
- Our Paid Media team members are certified in all AdWords specialties, plus Analytics
- Our clients’ performance surpasses the threshold (by a lot)
- We manage over 140x the minimum ad spends
- Two-thirds of our Paid Media team went to Google headquarters earlier this year to receive expert level training on Mobile and Shopping
- Our Executive team will be heading back to Google HQ in November to meet with top-level Google execs about additional ways to grow our clients’ businesses
- Our Paid Media team meets with a Google employee every week to discuss our accounts and ways to help them grow
What this mean to you:
When you work with us, you’re working with one of Google’s most valued agencies. Google recognizes us as a top performer—because your business succeeds. We receive additional support staff (Google employees) to help us grow YOUR business—including competitive insights and industry trends not available to the public or lower level agencies.