Clicking into the Future: Predictions for 2007by Kent Lewis on December 29, 2006Uncategorized
1. Google’s early entry to radio advertising will bear fruit prompting Google to start examining television advertising.
2. A consortium of major newspapers and publishers will form a consolidated advertising group to combat Google. The initiative will fail.
3. Congress will initiate an open investigation of pay-per-click advertising models.
4. An investigation of pay-per-click advertising models will threaten Google’s stock values.
5. Google will drop below $450 before the end of first quarter 2007. If Google drops below $425, watch for a major landslide in California.
6. Yahoo will find focus and direction.
7. The major search engines will face a new and socially adept competitor this year.
2007 will be the year Internet marketers discover the power of online video.