PORTLAND, Ore. (December 7, 2020) – Anvil Media, Inc., – a measurable marketing agency specializing in pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), social media advertising, email and content marketing strategy – celebrates a strong finish to its 20th year in business, earning a record number of industry awards and recognition.
The experienced and talented team at Anvil are regularly recognized by industry organizations for exceptional work and culture. In 2020, Anvil received a record number of accolades from third party organizations and publications. Those awards include:
- UpCity Top Email Marketing Agencies in Portland
- The Manifest’s Top Digital Marketing Companies in Portland
- DesignRush Top Digital Marketing Agencies Of 2020
- Top 20 Digital Strategists of 2020 by Digital Strategy Institute
- Corporate Vision Magazine: Best Multi-Channel Marketing Agency & Most Innovative Integrated Marketing Service (USA)
- DigitalCom: Best Advertising & Marketing Agencies of 2020
- AgencySpotter: Top 100 Digital Agencies Report
- Rapportrix: Best eCommerce SEO Agency
- TopPPCs: Best Pay-Per-Click Winner’s Seal
- TopSEOs: Best in Search Top SEO Agency
- Portland Business Journal: Largest Creative Agencies in Portland, Oregon
- Expertise: Top 19 Pay-Per-Click Agency Serving Portland
- Clutch: Top 1000 Best B2B Service Providers and Highly-Rated B2B Companies in Oregon for 2020
- TopMarketingCompanies: Best Agencies
- SEO Blog: Top-Rated SEO Agency
- Top Digital Marketing Agencies: Best Digital Marketing Agencies
- Growth Marketing Pro: Top 3 SEO Agencies in Portland
- The Good State: Top Blog of 2020
“While we’re flattered to receive regular validation from trusted industry entities, the awards are actually a mark of our team’s effort to quickly understand and address our clients’ changing needs,” stated Kent Lewis, Anvil Media President and Founder. “We’ve been fortunate to build partnerships with companies that trust us to help them navigate the post-pandemic world, including the digital transformation.”
Anvil anticipated the changing needs of its clients early in the pandemic, focusing on providing high return-on-investment (ROI) services beyond its core SEO and PPC and social media marketing expertise. In the past 9 months, Anvil has gained traction and positive feedback from clients regarding expanded digital marketing services, including: Content Strategy and Management, Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Podcasting Marketing Strategy, Voice Search Optimization, Amazon Shopping, Website Development and Competitive Intelligence Benchmarking. In 2021, Anvil plans to add a host of new and evolved services including advertising and sponsorship programs for apps, online gaming and esports, virtual event marketing, martech stack consulting, and staff training augmentation.
Beyond evolving the service mix, Anvil’s growth through the pandemic can be attributed to retaining and growing existing clients while also bringing new clients on board. Notable new or returning clients added to Anvil’s roster in 2020 include: Abbyson Living, Moda Health, Oregon Association of Realtors and Portland State University. Anvil also augmented long-term client partnerships with project work for brands like Boniface Skincare, Greenbridge Properties, Oregon RAIN, PhD Advisors, Platinum Lending and RipSkirt Hawaii.
“We invested a good deal of time refining our services and processes to maximize client delight and further improve ROI this year,” said Mike Terry, Vice President. “Our efforts have yielded record high client retention rates, positive ratings and reviews, compelling case studies and new business referrals, which sets the stage for a strong year of growth in 2021.”
With headquarters in Portland, Oregon, Anvil is an award-winning measurable marketing firm that creatively solves business problems for purpose-driven companies. Anvil specializes in providing analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), paid media (paid search and social media advertising), organic social media content strategy, Amazon marketing, influencer marketing, email and omni-channel marketing strategy as well as website design and development services. Clients include Coastal Farm & Home Supply, Empress 1908 Gin, Fair Trade Certified, First Tech Federal Credit Union, GoodBelly Probiotics, Inspire Fitness, Oregon State University and Sonetics. For more information about Anvil, visit www.anvilmediainc.com.