Interested in a career in SEM? Learn more about Anvil’s Account Coordinator position.by Anvil on September 28, 2011Search Engine Optimization
About Anvil Media Inc.
Anvil Media is looking for an Account Coordinator that has a degree in computer science, economics, finance, marketing or related discipline. We are looking for someone that is tech savvy, on the bleeding edge of social marketing, and can crunch numbers all before lunch. If you do not possess the above qualifications, let’s not waste each others’ time.
We offer competitive compensation packages including healthcare benefits, matching 401k savings plan and performance bonuses. Let’s not forget the monthly happy hour sessions, quarterly field trips and advertising agency league activities like bowling and softball.
The position involves a three-month trial period designed to determine overall fit within the company. The Account Coordinator will report directly to an Account Director, but will work closely to support Senior Account Executives and Account Executives.
Job Responsibilities – Supporting Executives to:
- Developing search engine marketing plans for client sites: competitive benchmarking, keyword research, site optimization, inbound link strategy
- Developing and managing PPC and CPM advertising campaigns (Google, MSN, Facebook, Display, Shopping Engines): competitive benchmarking, keyword research, text ad creation, landing page testing and optimization, bid management to ROI
- Researching and initiating new techniques to improve marketability and conversion of sites
- Measuring ROI and effectiveness of organic search engine traffic and pay-per-click activities
- Analyzing results and presenting next steps to clients
- Testing and identifying mix of marketing variables that optimize results and exceed goals
- Analyzing site traffic platforms for traffic patterns and visitor trends
- Working with outside partner agencies with web development and design, and email marketing
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, or related discipline
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proven analytical skills and comfortable analyzing large quantities of data using Excel
- Experience with web analytics programs such as WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc
- General understanding of HTML and website programming and design, however this position is not a Web development role
- Advanced Internet research skills and understanding of technology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a complex, fast-paced business environment with strict deadlines
- Comfortable working on own and with a team
How to Apply
Please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume and send email to email@example.com. No calls please.