As an agency that develops website solutions for clients, in addition to ensuring they receive traffic from our best practice SEO, Paid Media and Social Media teams, WordPress has been the best CMS solution to address our clients’ needs.
From Colorado State University to PetersenDean to ConMet, WordPress offers the best functionality and flexibility to empower companies of all sizes from Fortune 100 to the Fortune 5,000.
But what does ‘best’ mean? By best I mean technologically relevant, easy to use, easy to maintain and flexible in creating custom designs. So why should your company choose WordPress as the CMS to power its next website? Let’s count the ways.
- Easy To Use – Who likes complicated things? No one, right? WordPress got it right by making a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) platform that is intuitive and simple to use.
Once the site is built, you can add sections for content, update videos, blog posts all without a master’s degree in HTML geekdome.
Don’t just take our word for it, tons of articles have been written on the benefits of WordPress and ease of use is usually at the top.
- Everyone Is Doing It – for all the right reasons. The WordPress universe in the most commonly used CMS platform on the world-wide-web and is only growing faster than hatred towards the Kardashians.
WordPress is used by 59% of all websites whose CMS system is identified and WordPress accounts for 25.9% of all websites on the Internet. Who really uses WordPress?
- The New Yorker
- Best Buy
- Design Flexibility – Themes, shmemes. With an award winning design team on our side, we have created custom WordPress themes that not only appease the internal brand Nazis but win them over.
We never use the WordPress themes provided for our clients but if you are SMB in a specific category the themes available are better than your competitors and worth using.
WordPress is also feature rich and flexible with functionality because of the plug-ins available on the platform.
With almost 43,000 plug-ins you will find an existing feature to simply plug-in and make your website more effective and efficient.
- WordPress is Responsive and Mobile Friendly – Unlike that email you sent to your boss about vacation, WordPress is responsive – which means the website will scale to conform to any mobile device. Why is that important? That’s important for two main reasons:
- 80% of Internet users are using their smartphones to search the Internet
- Google penalizes you for non-mobile websites – ouch!
- WordPress is SEO Friendly – Being a digital agency focusing on measurable marketing, this is the most overlooked asset of choosing WordPress. A new website is worthless unless you drive the right traffic – this is where WordPress as an open source platform pays dividends. In this case with the development of the SEO plug-in Yoast.
If you need to develop a new website for your company that is on brand and can take your content marketing strategy to 2016 then WordPress is the best solution for you.
To learn more about WordPress or how to develop a digital marketing campaign for your company please contact Mike Terry at email@example.com