So Much to Watch, So Little Timeby Anvil on January 11, 2011Online Reputation Management
With the ever expanding web it’s hard to watch what people are saying about your company. However, it is essential when it comes to managing your reputation since a bad review can spread like wildfire. In an effort to spread the love and help others increase efficiency here are some tools and tips for monitoring customer reviews.
- Social Mention – Monitor what people are saying on social sites and blogs across the web.
- Monitor This – Another option for monitoring – this tool utilizes 25 search engines to show you what’s going on.
- Revinate – If you are a hotel this is a must. Monitor your reviews across multiple sites and see your overall hotel rankings.
- Stay on top of things – a whole lot can happen in one day. One way to monitor lots of things in one place is to set up RSS feeds in Google Reader.
- Respond to negative AND positive reviews. If a customer raves about you, make sure you thank them for it.
A little time spent monitoring the web for reviews on your company can pay off big time in the long run.