Anvil Adds New Midwest Office to Meet Demand
Anvil Media, Inc, a measurable marketing agency specializing in paid and organic search engine and social media marketing services expects to end 2017 with over 40 percent year-over-year revenue growth, thanks in part to an expanded digital marketing service mix that addresses the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
“With a seventeen-year history in the world of search engine marketing, we’ve seen major shifts in how brands and consumers engage. Over the past year, we’ve invested deeply in helping our clients leverage the boom in voice search and product-centric searches on Amazon,” stated Anvil Media President Kent Lewis.
Anvil formally launched a host of new and upgraded service offerings across the digital marketing mix. Below are five of the most unique and popular new services offered to Anvil clients.
- Voice Search Optimization Strategy – With the rampant adoption of voice-activated searches across devices ranging from phones to Google Home and Amazon Alexa, there is an emerging opportunity to own a coveted position in search results, known as “Position 0.” Anvil’s new VSOS provides a foundational strategy to maximize your brand’s organic visibility in voice searches at Position 0.
- Amazon Shopping Audit and Plan (ASAP) – With more than half of all product searches beginning on Amazon, manufacturers, and retailers must have a strategic presence on Amazon. Anvil has your back, from foundational product fulfillment and pricing strategy to organic product page optimization and Amazon Marketing Services campaign development and management.
- Competitive Intelligence Audit (CIA) – Develop informed digital strategies for 2018, based on Anvil’s new comprehensive business intelligence audit of your competitors’ online presence. Our clients select the number of competitors and we take it from there.
- Content Marketing Audit & Plan – Anvil views content as the driving force behind successful digital marketing. Although not unique in this view, we have developed a model by which content marketing efforts are fully integrated and amplified via our new CMAP offering. This service is ideal for start-ups or companies that lack a cohesive content strategy, particularly online.
- Conversion Rate Optimization Audit and Plan (CROAP) – The last mile can make or break your ability to generate online leads or sales cost-effectively. Anvil can help maximize your conversion rates site-wide to leverage your existing site visitors, before turning on the gas and increasing traffic.
The expanded service mix was driven by Anvil’s new Executive Team, which includes three new members: Melanie Hughson, Director of Account Services, Erica Lewis, Operations Manager and Chrispin Kenney, Vice President. Chrispin is heading up Anvil’s first geographic expansion efforts and heads up the new Madison, WI office. To ensure consistent quality and delivery of service and results, Anvil also expanded its team headcount by more than 30 percent.
“I’m excited to head up our Midwest and East Coast office. I’ve been in the digital world since 1993 and when it came to choosing a brand to bring East, Anvil was my first choice. I’ve watched Anvil grow and evolve the past five years and felt the timing was perfect to partner,” stated Chrispin Kenney, Vice President.
Based on an in-depth analysis of the marketplace, Anvil expanded its industry vertical expertise beyond e-commerce, high-tech/software, higher education, hospitality, healthcare and financial services to include Automotive and senior care. Anvil also refreshed its Advisory Board for 2018, to ensure the company implements strategic initiatives and achieves its long-term goals.
Anvil’s efforts to build one of the best agencies in the country was rewarded. Anvil was one of ten agencies to receive ‘Best SEM Companies for September 2017’ from FindBestSEO among other awards and recognition in 2017. The recognition and marketing efforts have also helped fuel new business. In the past quarter, Anvil added the following companies to its client roster in the past two months: 3Degrees, BuildingBits, ESS, Grafletics, Health and Safety Institute, Polaris Footwear and Vesta. If you feel your company would benefit from increased awareness and sales, contact Anvil to be added to this exclusive client list.
With headquarters in Portland, OR and an office in Madison, WI, Anvil is an award-winning measurable marketing firm that creatively solves business problems for purpose-driven companies. Anvil specializes in providing analytics, search engine optimization, paid media and social media marketing services.