Anvil is an active participant in the marketing industry, presenting at over 50 regional and national conferences and events throughout the year. Check out our upcoming presentations and the calendar for a full schedule of events.
Marketing Events Calendar
WHAT: Kent Lewis is one of Portland’s Best at taming Social Media. This workshop will make you able to not only work with the major platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc., but also enable you to learn how to take advantage of these tools to learn from your customers, prospects and even your competitors. Now, that’s powerful!
In this 3 ½ hour workshop Kent Lewis will outline 5 Benefits of Social Media Marketing and 10 Essential Social Media Strategies that will help you formulate and refine a social media program geared for your business. Kent even has set aside time to host a clinic where he’ll review your social media presence and show you how to improve it.
WHEN: February 6th, 2018 from 8:30 am – 12 pm
WHERE: Gus Solomon Courthouse (620 SW Main St #315 Portland, OR 97205)
WHAT: The Elevating Impact Summit brings together hundreds of people from interdisciplinary backgrounds and diverse industries to learn about and celebrate social innovation. In 2018, the Summit will explore the lens of thinking in opposites – how surprising approaches and unlikely partnerships lead to unforeseen breakthroughs.
WHEN: February 9th, 2018 from 8 am – 5 pm
WHERE: Gerding Theater at the historic Portland Armory (128 NW 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97209)
Get your tickets today!
WHAT: Engage Conference is a one-day digital marketing conference in Portland Oregon, presenting multiple informative learning tracks and panel sessions. The conference is designed to provide expert insight into the latest strategies and technological advancements in digital marketing, including social media, content, UX/design, creative, advertising, SEO and paid media.
Our devout attendees and speakers will tell you that Engage is “one of the most important regional thought leadership events in the world” and that each year’s agenda is “forward-thinking and relevant”. In addition to the world class programming, we place an emphasis on creating opportunities for speakers and attendees to meet, ask questions, and make important connections. We do all this for a just a fraction of what you would spend elsewhere.
WHEN: Thursday, March 8, 2018 from 7:30 am – 6 pm
WHERE: Sentinel Hotel (614 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97205)
Get your tickets today!
WHAT: The Indoor Billboard Advertising Association (IBAA) is the first stop for advertising agencies, entrepreneurs and businesses looking for the most cost-effective, targeted way to advertise their products.
We kick off with a welcoming reception the evening of Tuesday, March 13th (Food, Drinks and Networking). Wednesday the 14th ramps up with an Indoor Firm only breakfast, followed by speakers, sponsor content (frame suppliers, digital display ideas, ancillary ad opportunities), advertising sales trends, and more ideas on growing your indoor advertising opportunities from industry experts. We’ll have a catered lunch and post conference happy hour networking.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 13th and Wednesday, March 14th
WHERE: Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas
WHAT: Digital Summit is a two-day event combining the world’s most influential thought leaders and the world’s most innovative and influential brands.
Why you should attend Digital Summit:
- Amazing Content: 45+ in-depth sessions & workshops will not only help you stay ahead of the latest digital trends but also provide you with tons practical, game-changing takeaways you can immediately apply to your marketing strategy. You might need a second brain to pack it all in.
- Brilliant Speakers: We ♥ smart people. Learn directly from the brands and thought leaders who are making the biggest impact on the world’s economy — now and into the future. Get under the hood and stay ahead of the strategic curve with Facebook, Google, Amazon, and many more!
- Productive Networking: It’s the all-important “hallway track.” We’re talking hundreds of seasoned marketers, strategists, designers, and more (just like you!) to mingle and connect with. You never know what inspiration, partnerships, or business deals you’ll leave with after two days at Digital Summit.
- Fun with Friends: Make it a team event! Divide and and conquer different “tracks” within the Digital Summit program. Use us as a lab for team building and max impact on your bottom line. Awesome team discounts and perks are available!
- Be the Hero of the Office: You’ll leave with access to our speakers’ presentation decks. Want to go deeper and be the hero of the office by bringing back more enhanced content? Ask about ticket packages that include access to Slidecast audio + presentation slide recordings.
- Nice Extras: Free wi-fi, open bars, cool event swag, concierge service, exclusive meet & greets, onsite giveaways, parties and receptions…the list goes on. All hand-crafted for you to put a bow on your overall conference experience.
WHEN: June 12th – 13th
WHERE: Oregon Convention Center (777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd · Portland, OR 97232)