Adventist Health faces significant competition in paid search from large websites such as Ask.com & About.com, pharmaceutical companies, and local competitors such as Legacy Health and OHSU.
Anvil audited and revamped the AdWords pay-per-click campaign for Adventist Health. After the campaign’s launch, Anvil continued to manage the campaign and utilized tactics such as those provided below.
- Ongoing keyword-level bid management
- Ongoing ad group restructures based on top-performing keywords, new and improved ad text, and increasingly niche groupings of keywords
- Ongoing keyword research including analysis of search term reports
- Ongoing A/B and multivariate testing of landing pages
- Year over year conversions: 575% increase
- Year over year cost-per-conversion: 83% decrease