Anvil partners with a financial management and consulting company that specializes in several industry verticals, including banking and healthcare. Their software facilitates growth by analyzing data and predicting trends, augmenting professionals’ decision making process when it comes to budgeting, forecasting, and more.
The partner’s efforts to maintain brand presence and drive quality traffic in their competitive search space was crippled by low quality scores which continued to drive up cost per click to an all time high of $11.72.
- Improve quality score for keywords integral to the partner’s offerings
- Increase qualified traffic at a lower overall cost per click
Anvil coordinated with the partner on a complete campaign refresh with a ‘keyword-first’ strategy to improve quality scores, with better targeted keywords, new ads, and new landing pages.
- Better targeted ads improved click through rate by 172% in Q4 over Q3
- Anvil increased quality score ratings of over 50 keywords, with some up 5 points
- Average ad position improved by 18% (up to 1.5)
- Anvil decreased the cost per click by 38% ($3.80 less per click) QoQ, leading to 26% more traffic at $2,774 less in ad spend