Podcasts are a low-cost, easy way to build your brand and attract customers. Additionally, there is value in advertising and sponsoring industry podcasts for additional brand visibility and as a vehicle to promote your podcast when done properly.
What is podcasting?
The practice of using the Internet to make digital recordings of broadcasts available for downloading to a computer or mobile device.
Podcasting is a logical next step from blogging, or in conjunction with blog content to expand upon and promote the content.
Podcast Strategy & Planning
As audio content becomes more prevalent in the digital space, Anvil has expanded its services to include Podcast Strategy and Planning to help increase brand awareness. Anvil’s strategy and planning process offers a wide variety of customized podcast consulting, including, but not limited to:
- Setting a theme and title for the show.
- Providing extensive equipment, software, and podcatcher recommendations.
- Providing a list of potential guest speakers, and sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- An extensive Competitive Analysis of related podcast shows in the industry.
- Search Engine Optimizations for show and episode development and promotion.
- ROI analysis and budget forecasting.
Anvil provides a thoughtful podcast consulting program, ranging from technology and production to optimization, syndication, and promotion. Anvil’s podcast consulting tactics include, but are not limited to:
- Update and configure equipment and facilities to maximize recording quality and efficiency.
- Test and refine production process to provide consistent quality and minimize cost.
- Optimize finished podcasts for iTunes, podcatchers, and website.
- Build out a systematized syndication campaign for future podcasts, including social media profile optimization.
Our program ensures the Podcasting Program Audit and Plan is implemented in a timely and efficient manner and that the account is overseen and guided in all aspects, such as: recording, editing, and production to keep unnecessary costs down.
Podcast Reporting & Analysis
To determine the success of the podcast, Anvil tracks key performance indicators for each episode, as well as the overall show. With our reporting and analysis offerings, Anvil hones in on critical data and translates it to provide actionable insights to improve performance. Clients are provided with comprehensive measurements of performance and ROI to meet business goals.
If you are interested in engaging Anvil in any of the services listed above or would like to discuss a customized digital marketing package, please fill out the form below.