Anvil is looking for a qualified paid media intern to join our dynamic team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in digital paid media.
- Assist in the creation of digital marketing and advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other third-party platforms
- Assist in the management and optimization of paid search campaigns for optimal return on investment (ROI), including but not limited to: Ad copy creative, image ad creative, landing page recommendations, account structure, conversion tracking setup/optimization, etc.
- Assist in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reports for all clients, with ability to recognize performance trends and troubleshoot data anomalies
- Perform analysis of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other third party-platform data
- Perform online researchof clients’ websites and other Web properties to fully understand online goals and objectives of marketing efforts
- Prepare presentations
- Gain an understanding of industry trends and research industry related media
- Knowledge of and experience in social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn and Pinterest is preferred
Anvil is looking for an undergraduate student or recent 4-year college graduate in the Portland area who is majoring in Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is required, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is ideal but not required. Knowledge of AdWords is a plus but not required.
$12 per hour, 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
To be considered, please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com.
No calls please.