Anvil Media, Inc. is a boutique integrated marketing agency in Portland, Oregon and we are seeking an addition to our team of digital marketing ninjas. Think you want to join us? Read on and get in touch if you fit the bill.
You are a full-fledged SEO, PPC or social junkie. You love geeking out over stats and get obsessive about all things SEM. You have a list of industry blogs that you read daily (and perhaps write for as well) in order to keep up on the latest tips, trick and industry news – even if a lot of “the latest” isn’t news to you. You know more Excel shortcuts than you care to admit. None of your family/friends understand what you do and that’s okay, because we do.
If this isn’t you: we’re sorry. It wasn’t meant to be. Nothing personal, we’re just picky.
The Digital Strategist role at Anvil Media:
At Anvil, Digital Strategists (DS) are experts and evangelists – internally and externally – in their areas of expertise. The DS is always seeking to elevate the client’s business by making data driven recommendations and strives to continuously improve Anvil’s services with their knowledge and ideas. The DS regularly discusses the latest and greatest tactics, tools and strategies with the Anvil team in order to keep them on the cutting edge. And the team comes to the DS for their expertise and to collaborate on client accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in field of digital marketing; agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and execute detailed, efficient, effective and innovative digital marketing services.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing tools relevant to your specialty, in order to create optimal results and maximize efficiencies across the agency
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. Must also possess exceptional writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly juggle many projects, always meeting deadlines, and exceeding client and team expectations. And yes, we’ll want to hear some examples.
We offer competitive compensation packages including healthcare benefits, matching 401k savings plan and more. Let’s not forget the regular happy hours, field trips and advertising agency league activities like bowling and softball.
The Digital Strategist will report directly to the Director of Account Services.
How to Apply
To be considered, please reply with cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com.
No calls please.