With the ever expanding web it’s hard to watch what people are saying about your company. However, it is essential when it comes to managing your reputation since a bad review can spread like wildfire. In an effort to spread the love and help others increase efficiency here are some tools and tips for monitoring customer reviews.
- Social Mention – Monitor what people are saying on social sites and blogs across the web.
- Monitor This – Another option for monitoring – this tool utilizes 25 search engines to show you what’s going on.
- Revinate – If you are a hotel this is a must. Monitor your reviews across multiple sites and see your overall hotel rankings.
- Stay on top of things – a whole lot can happen in one day. One way to monitor lots of things in one place is to set up RSS feeds in Google Reader.
- Respond to negative AND positive reviews. If a customer raves about you, make sure you thank them for it.
A little time spent monitoring the web for reviews on your company can pay off big time in the long run.